27.7.12

FRIDAY JEANS

Hey guys, How was your week and how are you doing? :)

Some of you may have heard about the passing of the President of Ghana. I pray he rests in peace! Thank God, the Country is still safe and peaceful!

It's Friday which means, the weekend is almost here! Woohoo!! I can't wait and I finally got my braids done! :)

Today's post is kind of casual so let's get to it! :) Oh! BTW, these pictures were taken by my little sister!!! :) Thank you, Ife!


OK, so I played around in my mum's closet a little today. LOL.

TOP: Urban Planet | NECKLACE: Old from Ghana | JEANS: Urban planet | SHOES: Sirens | BAG: Old bag (mum's) | BLAZER: mum's

TOTAL COST (minus the blazer and bag): $40

I'm still working on getting back to putting on earrings! Anyway, thanks for your support and for stopping by.

Have an awesome yet safe weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!