7.1.13

Hello 2013: Lines And Color




 


Shop This Look
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Urbanog
Tights, Rings and Hat: Ardene
Wristwatch: Avon

Happy New Year again! :) Woohoo! New year, new beginning, try different things, take chances, step out of your comfort zone, follow your dreams, set goals, achieve them and have a rewarding and fulfilling year guys! :) ♥

There was lots of crazy sales going on over the holiday break, and I made sure I took advantage of them.. duh! LOL. I got his dress for $15 in a size US 8- I am a US size 4. I wanted the 'loose shift dress kind of look'.

Did you get any great fashion deals, and are there any still going on? 

Thanks for stopping by!


Xo

Kike.

10 comments:

  1. Nice dress. I've also gotten dresses in a bigger size because I wanted a loose fit!

    The last sale I took advantage of was during Black Friday.

    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seun! :) Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Kike I bumped into your blog on Sharzville.com and I stopped and now am just loving all your shoes my goodness how many pairs u got??

    Latest post:http://www.bloglovin.com/link/post?post=705289251&blog=4334275&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZ2FyYWZhc2hpb25zLmNvbS8yMDEyLWZhdm91dHJpdGUtbG9va3Mv&frame_type=fb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool! Thank you. Not that much though cos I just got rid of some, so probably a little over 50 pairs.

      Delete
  3. I love the pops of color with the black and white!! Dont forget to follow my blog! I'm following yours! Love your style! :)

    Cheri
    fashionblurt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheri! I'm follow you too now! :)

      Delete
  4. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun outfit and I love the overall silhouette!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!