18.3.13

Black and White





Shop This Look
 Jacket: Ebay// Top: Sirens// Dress worn as skirt: Next (from 2009)// Necklace and Tights: Ardene// Shoes: Urban Planet

Total Outfit Cost: Approx. $83 (minus dress)

Hey guys, you can probably tell I've been so busy, but I will keep trying. This is just a simple outfit I put together in seconds. I have decided to put posts up from now at 10:00pm. What do you guys think?

I've been searching for a black skater skirt forever, but all the ones I found are way too short and out of my comfort zone, so I decided to improvise with my LBD that I have never worn (I think). Hope you like it! :)

Xo

Kike.

12 comments:

  1. The monochromatic look will always be a win!! You look reall gorg and the jacket looks like it can really keep you warm. Love the details on the boots as well...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's quite warm. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I really really love this outfit! You're rocking the monochrome look:)

    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black and white!! The snow also makes for a lovely background. Your hair looks good!

    You're free to post anytime you're free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look dear! Love your top!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it very much, I keep seeing alot of black and white outfits for this spring...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good makeshift skirt. I actually thought it was a proper skirt till I read the text. You look amazing <3


    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!